Learn all about UX design with practical examples
About This Video
- A comprehensive and friendly guide to learning UX essentials through examples
- Covers UX design with fully up-to-date techniques and real-case examples.
- Shows how to research, analyze, and create a good user experience for digital products and services
User experience design (UX) is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving its usability and accessibility, and the pleasure gained from interacting with the product.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straightforward, course in the UX designing. Whether you have never designed before or already know the basics, this course is for you! In this course, we will teach you the essentials of UX design so you can easily apply them to your product or service. This course will teach you about user experience in a practical manner. We start by helping you understand what UX design is and the different research methods to get you a good user experience. The course will give you hands-on experience in using UX design tools—for example, building a Storyboard, working with Wireframes, and their architecture.
By the end of the course, you will know different methods to research and analyze your product from the user's perspective. The course supplies practical examples and shows you how some of the best brands have used UX to enhance the user experience.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create a great user experience by looking at existing examples and case studies.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with UX Design
Chapter 2 : Hands on in Using Your UX Design
- Building Your Personas 00:04:52
- Building Journey Maps and Storyboard 00:07:04
- Performing Brainstorming/Ideation Process – Design Thinking Method 00:10:18
- Working with Wireframe 00:03:47
- Chapter 3 : Building Your Product with IBM Design Thinking
- Chapter 4 : Understanding Usability Testing with Netflix and Starbucks
- Title: UX Design by Example
- Release date: July 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788623742