Get to know UX design step by step and understand user engagement through real-world cases
About This Video
- Dive into learning User Empathy understanding User-centered Observation, Building, Design, Testing Persona, and more
- Practical, real-world examples will help you get hands-on experience of User Experience Design
- Explore important concepts such as Observation Methods, Empathy building, and Testing
User experience (UX) design provides a theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. Everything humans interact with has an experience associated with it. Some are good, some are bad, but it is only recently that have we begun to consciously design these experiences. We are now at a point in time when experience-design has suddenly exploded into the consciousness of business people and ordinary people all over the world.
This breakthrough guide will help you understand and define your users and build empathy for their potential problems. We’ll start our journey by looking at human-centered observations, where you will learn different types of observation methods, and also learn about human-centered design. Also understand Empathy building by defining Proto persona.
Next, you will learn how to build, design, and test your persona. Moving on, dive into observing user habits and technology, where you will see the difference in good and bad habits. You’ll also find out how to set up a new habit and design. Finally, take a look at Human Insights and get started writing your own Insights from a User Point of View.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Discovery and Human Centered Observation
- Chapter 2 : Human Centered Design
- Chapter 3 : User Persona
- Chapter 4 : User Habits and Technology
- Chapter 5 : Human Insights
- Title: UX Design: Understanding User Engagement
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788292733