User Interaction and Solution Testing with real-world examples
About This Video
- Dive into learning InVision Prototype Testing, feedback survey, observation, Motion prototype test.
- Practical, real-world examples will help you get hands-on experience on User Experience Design.
- Explore important concepts such as InVision Prototype Test, High Fidelity Prototype, Capture notes etc.
User experience (UX) design is a theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. User experience design is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product. Everything humans interact with has an experience associated with it. Some are good, some are bad, but only recently have we begun to consciously design these experiences. We are now at a point in time when experience-design has suddenly exploded into the consciousness of business people and ordinary people all over the world. A poor user experience leads to losing out on customers and in turn the company losing out on money.
You will start off your journey by looking at InVision Prototype Testing. Here you will learn how to set up a test and who we want to test it on, and observe users go through your prototype. Next you will jump on to learning Motion Prototype Testing where you will learn about feedback survey and observe users go through your motion prototype. Further you will iterate High Fidelity prototype, review InVision notes, modify source files and re upload. Learn Iteration and great software understanding development, project management and software release.
Finally, finish the section by looking at Prototype in product development exploring to share learning, understanding user first solutions and getting development clarity. The course ends with an overview of how to use interaction throughout your UX process in order to build better products.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Invision Prototype Testing
- Chapter 2 : Motion Prototype Testing
- Chapter 3 : Iterate High Fidelity Prototypes
- Chapter 4 : Iteration and Great Software
- Chapter 5 : Prototype in Product Development
- Chapter 6 : Recap of Process
- Title: UX Design: User Interaction and Solution Testing
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788298193
You might also like
UX Design Process Simplified from User Research to Usability
UX Process for Beginners from User Interviews to Personas, User stories, Information architecture to Usability testing …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …