Take a look at what we have covered in this chapter:
- We learned how to add columns and rows to tables.
- We learned that tables handle columns as properties and rows as items.
- We learned how to add headers and footers, and respond to clicks on them.
- We used Vaadin's data model to get the data that a
- We built editable tables and customized the generated components for their cells using the
TableFieldFactory method and generated columns.
- We learned how to activate column collapsing and reordering for tables.
Now you have the understanding to efficiently use the
Table component. In the next chapter we'll take a look at the several cool UI components. It's going to be a fast trip that will complete your understanding of Vaadin's out of ...