How to Make Investment Decisions with ValuFocus
Section V describes how to use ValuFocus to achieve higher returns with lower fat-tailed risk.
||ValuFocus—The Key Tool for Investing in Stocks
||Managing Your Stock Portfolio
||Advanced Portfolio Concepts
||What If You Don't Want to Employ ValuFocus
||Always Going Forward
||It Is Time to Get Started
Chapter 18: ValuFocus—The Key Tool for Investing in Stocks
1. Importantly, ValuFocus simplifies the investing process. To avoid the complexity that turns people off, LCRT hides all the automated discounted cash flow calculations “under the hood.” In this volatile market, accurately valuing a company becomes the critical advantage.
2. For multiple intrinsic valuation models, ValuFocus contains an incredible amount of valuable displays.
- Charts with model intrinsic valuations juxtaposed against fiscal year high/low prices, along with prices at fiscal year plus three months and current price.
- Tables with intrinsic valuation and under/overvaluation.
- Space to enter your own sales and EPS estimates for future intrinsic valuations, translated to compare against today's price. These estimates customize the valuations from your wise insights into the competitive conditions of the firm within its industry.
- Relative wealth charts with the LCRT models' primary drivers: cash economic return, growth rates, and cumulative wealth created for investors.
- To identify ...