Learn advanced methods for automating tedious Excel jobs.
About This Video
- Intermediate VBA is the learner friendly course that steps you through powerful, more advanced features and possibilities of making VBA do what you need it to.
- You can take the course with a beginner knowledge of Excel for VBA.
This professionally produced video course shows anyone with some VBA experience how to super charge Excel. You will learn more advanced procedures for automating tough and time consuming Excel jobs with advanced micros. This course gives you a lot more power to fully customize VBA to do some pretty miraculous things. The course starts with a very helpful and detailed discussion of more advanced VBA language. Don't let "more advanced" scare you away. The course always assumes you've got a life and need these things explained in ways that are quick and easy to fully grasp. Next is a solid discussion of Event Patterns. This gives you advanced tools for doing just about anything you need with VBA. That is followed by a major section on Custom Objects.
Of course, there is plenty of information on making VBA work smoothly with Excel. Then the course wraps up with a great tutorial on how to use References and Libraries. Just what you need to continue in your study of VBA for as long as you like. To help you retain the information the instructor has included exercise files to practice what you learned. This is the Intermediate training you need for advanced abilities with VBA. Make yourself more valuable at work. Or use these concepts for your own business or personal needs.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Introduction
- Course Overview 00:02:11
- Chapter 2 : VBA Language Details
- Chapter 3 : Excel Events
Chapter 4 : Custom Objects
- Chapter Overview + New Keyword 00:06:51
- Creating A Custom Type 00:05:41
- Create a New Class 00:08:56
- Defining a Class 00:08:56
- Practical Example of a Class 00:09:51
- Practice Test of a Class 00:07:48
- Special Class Variables and Components 00:09:07
- Initialization and Termination 00:09:03
- VBA Attributes and Usage 00:08:27
- Inheritance - Defining the Bookmarks Support Class 00:08:07
- Creating a Userform 00:10:25
- Designing a Userform 00:11:14
- Coding a Userform 00:09:50
- Chapter 5 : The Excel Interface
- Chapter 6 : External References and Office Interop
Chapter 7 : Conclusion
- Course Conclusion 00:01:46
- Title: VBA Intermediate Training
- Release date: August 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781839213687