By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Explain the feature-branch workflow
- Create, navigate, and delete branches
- Manage changes in the working directory
- Merge changes through pull requests
- Identify and resolve issues with pull requests
This chapter describes the working of branches, workflows and conflict resolution.
In the previous chapter, we explored how local repositories are able to connect to a remotely hosted repository. We covered the git push, git fetch, and git pull commands, which facilitate the retrieval of changes and uploading of changes to the shared repository. Lastly, we explored the git revert and git reset commands, which rescind changes.
In this chapter, we'll ...