We are now ready to build our galleries. To do so, take the following steps:
- Select the Gallery GameObject and add a child object by right-clicking and choosing UI | Text.
This will create a new text object within our Gallery object. Adjust the text object's attributes as follows:
- Rename the object CategoryTitle.
- Set the Y position to 252 in the Rect Transform component.
- Replace the New Text text in the Text (Script) component to Category Title. It should be noted that this text is a placeholder and the actual title will be set using a script.
- In the Character section, choose a Font and Font Style to your liking.
- Set the Horizontal and Vertical Overflow to Overflow under Paragraph. The Default value, Wrap, will attempt ...