Time for action—booting your Windows 7 installation disk through the First Run Wizard
In this exercise, you'll learn how to use the VirtualBox First Run Wizard to install a guest operating system the quick way.
- Insert your Windows 7 Installation DVD in your host computer's DVD/CD-ROM drive.
- Open VirtualBox, select your Windows7VB virtual machine, and click on the Start button.
- An Information dialog will appear to tell you that the Auto capture keyboard option is turned on. Enable the Do not show this message again option, and click on OK to continue.
- Now the Welcome to the First Run Wizard! dialog will show up. Click on Next to continue.
- The Select Installation Media dialog will show up next. Make sure the CD/DVD ROM Device option is selected, select ...