4. Taking Control of Your Diagrams
In This Chapter
• How can Pages keep my large project organized?
• Why would I provide a little Background in my drawing?
• How can I use Themes to give my diagrams pizazz?
• How can I reveal my inner artist using color?
In Chapter 3, “Working with Basic Diagrams,” we discussed making great visuals by using templates. We’ll continue that discussion as we consider ways to keep your drawings organized and avoid cookie-cutter looking diagrams. Visio is one of the best pieces of software ever made in terms of instant gratification. You can make impressive and colorful diagrams in a matter of minutes.
When we say “colorful,” we do not mean throwing color at our diagram until something looks good. Themes and backgrounds ...