In This Chapter
• How do I connect all those great ideas?
• Can I glue safely without getting any on me?
• How will connectors and glue add meaning to my diagram?
• How do I work with connector paths and line jumps?
• How do I add my own points using the Connection Point tool?
A big part of Visio’s power is showing how objects such as shapes interact with each other. The capability to accurately represent this relationship is crucial to an effective diagram.
You could imply relationships by the way you arrange your shapes, but Visio diagrams should be clear and easily understood without forcing viewers to guess what they are seeing. In fact, some diagrams by their very nature require the use of lines and arrows to sort ...