One picture is worth ten thousand words.
Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced—even a proverb is no proverb to you till your life has illustrated it.
A picture shows me at a glance what it takes dozens of pages of a book to expound.
—Ivan Sergeyevich Turgenev
In this chapter you will learn:
• To use graphics contexts and graphics objects.
• To manipulate colors and fonts.
• To understand and use GDI+
Graphics methods to draw lines, rectangles,
Strings and images.
• To use class
Image to manipulate and display images.
• To draw complex shapes from simple shapes with class
• To use Windows Media Player to play audio and video.
• To print graphics to a ...