Chapter 2. Dive Into® Visual C# 2010 Express
Seeing is believing.
Form ever follows function.
|--Louis Henri Sullivan|
Intelligence ...is the faculty of making artificial objects, especially tools to make tools.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
- The basics of the Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that assists you in writing, running and debugging your Visual C# programs.
- Visual Studio’s help features.
- Key commands contained in the IDE’s menus and toolbars.
- The purpose of the various kinds of windows in the Visual Studio 2010 IDE.
- What visual programming is and how it simplifies and speeds program development.
- To create, compile and execute a simple Visual C# program that displays text ...