Chapter 7. Methods: A Deeper Look
E pluribus unum. (One composed of many.)
O! call back yesterday, bid time return.
Call me Ishmael.
Answer me in one word.
There is a point at which methods devour themselves.
In this chapter you’ll learn:
staticmethods and variables are associated with classes rather than objects.
- How the method call/return mechanism is supported by the method-call stack.
- How to use random-number generation to implement game-playing applications.
- How the visibility of declarations is limited to specific parts of applications.
- How to create overloaded methods.
- How to use optional and named parameters.
- What recursive methods ...