E pluribus unum. (One composed of many.)
O! call back yesterday, bid time return.
Call me Ishmael.
Answer me in one word.
There is a point at which methods devour themselves.
In this chapter you’ll:
• Learn how
static methods and variables are associated with classes rather than objects.
• Learn how the method call/ return mechanism is supported by the method-call stack.
• Use random-number generation to implement game-playing apps.
• Learn how the visibility of declarations is limited to specific parts of apps.
• Create overloaded methods.
• Use optional and named parameters.
• Use recursive methods.
• Pass method arguments ...