Begin at the beginning, ... and go on till you come to the end: then stop.
Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book.
To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
In this chapter you’ll:
• Use arrays to store data in and retrieve data from lists and tables of values.
• Declare arrays, initialize arrays and refer to individual elements of arrays.
foreach to iterate through arrays.
• Use exception handling to process runtime problems.
• Use implicitly typed local variables.
• Pass arrays to methods.
• Declare and manipulate multidimensional arrays.
• Write methods that use variable-length argument lists.
• Read command-line ...