• A graphical user interface (GUI) allows a user to interact visually with a program.
• GUIs are built from GUI controls.
• GUI controls are objects that can display information on the screen or enable users to interact with an app via the mouse, keyboard or some other form of input.
• Windows Forms are used to create the GUIs for programs.
Form is a graphical element that appears on the desktop; it can be a dialog, a window or an MDI (multiple document interface) window.
• A component is an instance of a class that implements the
IComponent interface, which defines the behaviors that components must implement, such as how the component is loaded.
• A control has a graphical ...