I claim not to have controlled events, but confess plainly that events have controlled me.
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun!
In this chapter you’ll learn:
• To create menus, tabbed windows and multiple document interface (MDI) programs.
• To use the
TreeView controls for displaying information.
• To create hyperlinks using the
• To display lists of information in
ListBox, CheckedListBox and
• To input dates with the
• To input date and time data with the
• To create custom controls.