• Menus provide groups of related commands for Windows
• An expanded menu lists menu items and submenus.
• A menu that contains a menu item is called that menu item’s parent menu. A menu item that contains a submenu is considered to be the parent of that submenu.
• All menus and menu items can have shortcut keys.
• Some menu items display checkmarks, indicating that multiple options on the menu can be selected at once.
MenuStrip control is used to create menus in a GUI.
• Top-level menus and their menu items are represented using type
• To create an access shortcut, type an ampersand (
&) before the character to be underlined.
• To add other shortcut keys, set the