• Dynamic data structures can grow and shrink at execution time.
• All simple-type names are aliases for corresponding
structs in namespace
• Each simple type
struct declares methods for manipulating the corresponding simple-type values.
• Each struct that represents a simple type inherits from class
ValueType in namespace
• A boxing conversion creates an object that contains a copy of a simple-type value.
• An unboxing conversion retrieves a simple-type value from an object.
• A self-referential class contains a data member that refers to an object of the same class type. Self-referential objects ...