1. A. V. Oppenheim and R. W. Schafer, Digital Signal Processing. Prentice Hall, 1975.
2. J. D. Market and A. H. Gray, Jr., “On autocorrelation equations as applied to speech analysis,” IEEE Trans. on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, vol. AU-21, pp. 69-79, April 1973.
3. J. Schur, “Ueber Potenzreihen die im Innern des Einheitslreises beschrankt sind,” in J. Reine Angewandte Mathematik, vol. 147, pp. 205–232, (Berlin, Germany), 1917.
4. R. A. Roberts and C. T. Mullis, Digital Signal Processing. Addison-Wesley, 1987.
5. S. M. Lei and K. Yao, “A class of systolizable IIR digital filters and its design for proper scaling and minimum output roundoff noise,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems, pp. 1217–1230, Oct. 1990.
6. A. H. Gray, Jr., and J. D. Markel, “Digital lattice and ladder filter synthesis,” IEEE Trans. on Audio and Electroacoustics, vol. AU-21, pp. 491–500, Dec. 1973.
7. J. G. Chung and K. K. Parhi, “Scaled normalized lattice digital filter structures,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, Part II: Analog and Digital Signal Processing, pp. 278–282, April 1995.
8. A. H. Gray, Jr., and J. D. Markel, “A normalized digital filter structure,” IEEE Trans. on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, vol. ASSP-23, pp. 268–277, June 1975.
9. J. E. Voider, “The CORDIC trigonometric computing technique,” IRE Trans. on Electronic Computers, vol. EC-8, pp. 330–334, Sept. 1959.
10. P. Dewilde, E. Deprettere, and R. Nouta, “Parallel and pipelined VLSI implementation ...