Deploying the VMware vCenter Server Appliance
The vCenter Appliance (vCSA) is based on the SUSE OS that is preinstalled with vCenter Server and the other vCenter components. vCSA is configured with two vCPUs, 8 GB RAM, and two virtual disks of the size 25 GB and 60 GB.
Download vCSA from the VMware website.
Now, let's see the steps involved in deploying and configuring vCSA:
- Connect to the ESXi host using vSphere Client.
- Click on File | Deploy OVF Template.
- In the Source screen, provide the URL to download the OVF package or the location of OVA file where it has been downloaded to. Then, click on Next.
- Review and click on Next in the OVF Template details screen.
- Provide a name for the appliance and click on Next.
- Select the storage ...