The following procedure will help you to mount VMFS volumes from storage devices that are detected as snapshots:
- Connect to vCenter Server using the HTML5 client and navigate to the Hosts and Clusters inventory.
- Right-click on the ESXi host to which the snapshot LUN has been mapped and go to Storage | Rescan Storage...:
- On the Rescan Storage window, click OK:
- Right-click on the ESXi host again and go to Storage | New Datastore...:
- On the New Datastore wizard's Type screen, select the datastore ...