The following procedure will walk you through the steps involved in mapping ESXi hosts to a vDS:
- Connect to vCenter Server using the HTML5 client and go to the Networking inventory view.
- Right-click on the desired vDS and click Add and Manage Hosts...:
- In the Add and Manage Hosts wizard, select Add hosts and click Next to continue:
- On the Select hosts screen, click on New hosts... to add the desired ESXi hosts. Once you're done, click Next to continue:
- On the Manage physical adapters screen, select the desired physical ...