Design considerations for networks with industry inputs
Here are some of the key design considerations followed worldwide by experts. Consider using some of them:
- Ensuring that vMotion and FT traffic are encrypted in your design; if not, it will result in security breach.
- Planning whether to use Microsoft NLB in your design or not. It's a decent awareness to select "No" to inform switches about VM MAC discourse deviations.
- Considering whether to include VM sizing and functionality into a version when sizing your vMotion network.
- Choosing to opt for a NIC that chains jumbo frames, NetQueue and TCP, and checksum offload to boost your design and achieve better performance.
- Limiting and sharing Network I/O Control in your design.
- Choosing a route-based ...