The VMCA root certificate can be regenerated and machine SSL certificates can be replaced with a VMCA-signed certificate. You can also replace the solution user certificates with regenerated certificates.
- Run the certificate-manager tool.
- Select the fourth option from the wizard:
Regenerate a new VMCA Root Certificate and replace all certificates.
- When prompted, enter your vCenter Server SSO administrator password.
- Click Yes when prompted to continue the operation.
- All the services will be restarted at this point, and you will be able to see the status progress of regenerating the certificates on the CLI prompt.
- Once successfully completed, the All tasks completed successfully message will be displayed ...