Commonly known auto deploy problems
Let's understand the auto deploy procedure in vCenter Server 6. The vCenter Server 6.0 is being adopted by the industry rapidly. Here's a quick walkthrough of the new auto deployment procedure in vCenter Server appliance and troubleshooting its known issues:
- Log in to your vSphere web client.
- From the left panel, select Administration and click.
- In the Administration panel, expand the Deployment tab.
- Select System Configuration and choose Services.
- Under Services, select the first service: Auto Deploy.
- From the Action menu, you can Start, Stop, or Restart the auto deploy service.
- You can also choose between the option to start the auto deploy service with the vCenter Server automatically or manually.
- To change the ...