- Adams Express Company. About Adams Express. n.d. http://www.adamsexpress.com/about-adams-express (accessed October 17, 2014).
- AIMA. The Way Ahead—Helping Trustees Navigate the Hedge Fund Sector, AIMA, CAIA. January 28, 2015. https://caia.org/sites/default/files/documents/news/caia-aima-paper1-the-way-ahead.pdf.
- ALPS. Alerian MLP ETF. February 24, 2015. http://www.alpsfunds.com/AMLP (accessed February 24, 2015).
- Baer, Justin, and Andrew Ackerman. “SEC Head: Raise the Bar for Advisers.” The Wall Street Journal (March 18, 2015), C5.
- Berkshire Hathaway Annual Report, letter by Warren Buffett.
- Brandon, Denby E. Jr., and H. Oliver Welch, The History of Financial Planning (2009), 17.
- Brinson, Gary P., L. Randolph Hood, and Gilbert Beebower, “Determinants of Portfolio Performance,” Financial Analysts Journal (January-February 1995).
- Burne, Katy, and Aaron Kuriloff. Regulators Want Data on Bond-Trade Fees (January 13, 2015). http://www.wsj.com/articles/regulators-want-data-on-bond-trade-fees-1421193311.
- Buttonwood. Money to Burn. The Economist (May 4, 2013). http://www.economist.com/news/finance-and-economics/21577088-muddle-headed-world-american-public-pension-accounting-money-burn.
- CalPERS. CalPERS Eliminates Hedge Fund Program in Effort to Reduce Complexity and Costs in Investment Portfolio. September 15, 2014. https://www.calpers.ca.gov/page/newsroom/calpers-news/2014/eliminate-hedge-fund.
- CFP © Board website.
- CNN Money. “ultimate guide to retirement.” n.d. money.cnn.com/retirement/guide/Annuities/?iid=EL ...
Get Wall Street Potholes now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.