Testing concurrency with our own client
Now that the service is ready we need to create a client to test it. In this section we will create a WinForm client to get the product details and update price for a product.
Follow these steps to create the test client:
- In Solution Explorer, right-click the solution item, and select Add | New Project
- Select Visual C# | Windows Forms Application as the template and change the name to LINQNorthwindClient. Click on the OK button to add the new project.
- On the form designer, add the following five controls:
- A label named lblProductID with text, Product ID
- A textbox named txtProductID
- A button named btnGetProduct with text, &Get Product Details
- A label named lblProductDetails with text, Product ...