Perform efficient analytics in R to optimize your website and enhance your business
About This Video
- A Comprehensive Guide to Track, measure and analyze your website performance effectively using the popular tools in R
- Covers the latest technology of R's superior advanced analytics capabilities
- Shows how to perform efficient web analytics with R to increase your business’ profitability
R is a popular choice of tool for analysts, offering a large variety of libraries pertaining to each and every task in data analysis. With practical projects based on various real-world domains and use-cases where web analytics can be used, this video will be your companion for implementing the various web analytics techniques using the free, open source libraries provided by R.
This video will start by understanding the basics of web analytics, and why it is used in businesses worldwide. This will be followed by an introduction to R and its libraries, and understanding why R is a great choice for performing real-time analysis of your data. Analyse your website’s traffic and understand customers’ behaviour in real time, and use this information to optimize the performance of your website. You will also learn how to use the analytical capabilities of R to fully explore your Google Analytics Data and generate meaningful visualizations of your data using libraries like ggplot2 and generate reports based on various metrics and combinations. By the end of this tutorial, you will have a solid understanding of implementing the various web analytics techniques in R, and maximize your website’s performance.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to Web Analytics and R
- Chapter 2 : ChapterName
- Chapter 3 : ChapterName
Chapter 4 : Which Pages Are Most Effective?
- Exit Rate and Bounce Rates 00:05:58
- Which Pages Have the Highest Exit and Bounce Rates? 00:12:35
- Building Business Dashboard 00:12:15
- How Can High Bounce Rates Be Improved? 00:06:53
- Chapter 5 : Looking Back: How Have Visitors Been Visiting My Website?
- Chapter 6 : What Are Pitfalls and FAQs for First-Time Analysts?
- Title: Web analytics with hands on projects in R
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781787126527