Use dynamic AngularJS code and Bootstrap styling to create effective web applications
About This Video
Leverage the power of AngularJS and Bootstrap to develop a functioning web application
Explore the world of open source AngularJS libraries
Understand how to create your own custom components
This video course will take you through a journey of building your first web application with AngularJS and Bootstrap. Each video will build on the functionality already learned in the previous video, always leaving you with a new feature of the running application.
Starting with no knowledge of AngularJS or Bootstrap, you will build up your knowledge through practical examples covered throughout the course. You will cover topics including external libraries to improve the ease of use, dynamic data bindings, dynamic styling, multi-view pages, form feedback, and AJAX form submission.
By the end of the video course, you will be able to successfully build a fully functioning web application.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started: Strapping Your Boots
Chapter 2 : Asking Users in a Good Way; Getting Inputs
- Introducing the Input 00:04:02
- Validating Inputs 00:08:27
- Taking a Closer Look at ngModel 00:03:19
- Bonus: Angular-Better-Placeholders for Open Source UX 00:03:50
- Chapter 3 : You Shall Not Pass! Respecting Requirements
- Chpater 4 : Turning a New Leaf; Adding a Second Page
- Chapter 5 : Can See!! Displaying Data
- Chapter 6 : Shiny Trinkets! Adding Visual Spice
- Title: Web Development with AngularJS and Bootstrap
- Release date: March 2015
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781784391508