Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily with Vue.js
About This Video
Learn how to propagate DOM changes across the website without writing extensive jQuery callbacks code
Discover how to achieve reactivity and easily compose views with Vue.js and understand what it does behind the scenes
Explore the core features of Vue.js through small examples, learn how to build dynamic content into pre-existing web applications, and build Vue.js applications from scratch
Vue.js is one of the latest new frameworks to have piqued the interest of web developers due to its reactivity, reusable components, and ease of use. This video course shows developers how to leverage its features to build high-performing, reactive web interfaces with Vue.js. From the initial structuring to full deployment, this video provides step-by-step guidance to developing an interactive web interface from scratch with Vue.js.
You will start by building a simple application in Vue.js so you can observe its features in action. Delving into more complex concepts, you’ll learn about reactive data binding, reusable components, plugins, filters, and state management with Vuex. It will also teach you how to bring reactivity to an existing static application using Vue.js. By the time you finish this video, you will have built, tested, and deployed a complete reactive application in Vue.js from scratch.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Going Shopping with Vue.js
- Chapter 2 : Fundamentals – Installing and Using
Chapter 3 : Components – Understanding and Using
- Revisiting Components and Their Benefits 00:10:06
- Rewriting the Shopping List with Simple Components 00:07:38
- Single-File Components 00:07:10
- Rewriting Our Shopping List Application with Single-File Components 00:08:46
- Rewriting the Pomodoro Application with Single-File Components 00:04:08
- Reactive Binding of CSS Transitions 00:04:27
- Chapter 4 : Reactivity – Binding Data to Your Application
Chapter 5 : Vuex – Managing State in Your Application
- Parent-Child Components' Communication, Events, and Brain Teaser 00:08:57
- Introduction to Vuex and the Global State Store 00:05:16
- Greetings with Store 00:20:11
- Installing and Using the Vuex Store in Our Applications 00:01:59
- Using the Vuex Store in the Shopping List Application 00:04:53
- Using the Vuex Store in the Pomodoro Application 00:18:14
- Chapter 6 : Plugins – Building Your House with Your Own Bricks
- Chapter 7 : Testing – Time to Test What We have Done So Far!
- Chapter 8 : Deploying – Time to Go Live!
- Chapter 9 : What Is Next?
- Title: Web Development with Vue.js 2
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788395298