Time for action – exploring rotations: world space versus camera space
ch4_ModelView_Rotation.html in your HTML5 browser:
- Just like in the previous example, we will see:
- A cone at the origin of the world
- The camera is located at [0,2,50] in world coordinates
- Three sliders that will allows us to rotate either the world or the camera
- Also, we have a matrix where we can see the result of different rotations
- Let's see what happens to the axis after we apply a rotation. With the World coordinates button selected, rotate the world 90 degrees around the x-axis. What does the Model-View matrix look like?
- Let's see where the axes end up after a 90 degree rotation ...
Get WebGL Beginner's Guide now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from nearly 200 publishers.