Learn everything needed to build your own modern stateful web applications
About This Video
- Boost your React application performance with Webpack
- Improve your application by deploying to dynamic cloud hosting sites such as AWS
- Understand advanced React patterns and track application state in real-time with Firebase
Whether you are optimizing build times to decreasing bundle sizes or strategies of serving large applications, performance is always one of the main traits of web applications. Having a slow Webpack build with a ton of libraries is always a challenge. No matter if it’s perceived by the end user, server, or developers.
In this course, we will learn how to use Webpack with a real project. You will be provided with a dynamic responsive photo gallery application written in react, along with minimal to basic Webpack configuration and will be shown how to apply advanced features such as deploying with Babel, code splitting, and ES2015.
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to deploy your application to dynamic cloud hosting sites such as AWS in order to improve the existing application.
This course uses Webpack 2.6.1, and React 15.5.4, while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Webpack and React.
The target audience for this module is developers who want to use Webpack in an existing application, particularly those with an interest in applying the principles of Webpack to large existing React applications. A basic knowledge of React is desirable.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction to the Project
- Chapter 2 : Configuration of the Project
- Chapter 3 : React Specific Topics
- Chapter 4 : Webpack Based Deployments
- Title: Webpack for React Applications
- Release date: January 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788472203
You might also like
React Design Patterns and Best Practices - Second Edition
Build modular React web apps that are scalable, maintainable and powerful using design patterns and insightful …
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …