Agile has become popular with software teams because the ones that have “gone agile” often talk about the great results they get. The software they build is better, which makes a big difference to them and their users. Not only that, but when agile teams are effective, they have a much better time at work. Things are more relaxed, and the working environment is a lot more enjoyable. Learn why software teams--and other teams at companies--are embracing agile.
Table of contents
What is Agile?: principles and practices
- The new features sound great...
- ... but things don’t always go as expected
- Agile to the rescue!
- Kate tries to hold a daily standup
- Different team members have different attitudes
- A better mindset makes the practice work better
- So what is agile, anyway?
- Scrum is the most common approach to agile
- The PMI-ACP certification can help you be more agile
- Title: What is Agile?
- Release date: December 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781492032953
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Data Science from Scratch, 2nd Edition
To really learn data science, you should not only master the tools—data science libraries, frameworks, modules, …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …