Welcome to Audio Learning from Assemble You.
On average, organisations today have gone through five major firmwide changes in the past three years—and nearly 75% expect to increase the types of major change initiatives they will undertake in the next three years.
But about half of change initiatives fail, whereas only 34% report clear success.
In this track, we flesh out what ‘change management’ actually is, by looking at some of the most famous methodologies. We also give you tips to be part of the 34% who are successful in their change initiatives.
- The first objective of this lesson is to develop a clear understanding of what change management actually is
- The second objective will focus on how to guide a team through a change management process
- The third objective is understanding how you deal with change in your own job or sphere of influence
Table of contents
- Title: What is Change Management?
- Release date: March 2022
- Publisher(s): Assemble You
- ISBN: 125009AYPOD
You might also like
Hands-On Python Foundations Scenarios - Getting started with Python
A comprehensive course for aspiring Python developer to learn how to write their own scripts and …
Change Management: Talent Development’s Critical Role helps organizations better understand the landscape of change and the …
Explore Azure in a sandboxed environment with a temporary account
HBR's 10 Must Reads on Strategy (including featured article "What Is Strategy?" by Michael E. Porter)
Is your company spending too much time on strategy development—with too little to show for it? …