Section 5What's New in Forms?
Microsoft Office Access 2007 makes working with forms much easier. The new features include the ability to do the following:
- Use Quick Create to create a form
- Work in a new view called Layout view
- Use stacked and tabular layouts
- Use split forms
- Use alternating background colors
- Filter form data
The following sections cover each of these features in detail.
Using Quick Create to Create a Form
The new Quick Create feature is the easiest method of creating a new form. To create a form using Quick Create:
- Open the table datasheet, query datasheet, form, or report on which you want the new form to be based.
- Click the Create tab. Notice that under the Forms group you will see Form, Split Form, and Multiple Items (see ...