In this What's New in Inventor 2017 training course, expert author Adam Cooper will teach you about the new design techniques and command adjustments in Inventor 2017. This course is designed for beginners, as well as Inventor users that are wanting to learn about the latest enhancements in Inventor.
You will start by learning about the general enhancements, then jump into learning about part modeling enhancements, such as surfacing enhancements, relationship tracking, and sheet metal enhancements. From there, Adam will teach you about assembly and presentation enhancements, including how to create and edit storyboard animations, create and edit snapshots, and publish video and rasters. Finally, this video tutorial will teach you about drawing enhancements and interoperability enhancements.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned everything you need to know about the latest enhancements in Inventor 2017.
Table of Contents
- General Enhancements
Part Modeling Enhancements
- Circular Pattern Update 00:02:19
- Sketch Driven Pattern 00:04:43
- Surfacing Enhancements 00:05:17
- Relationship Tracking 00:03:25
- 3D Sketch Enhancements - Part 1 00:08:46
- 3D Sketch Enhancements - Part 2 00:03:43
- Shape Generator - Part 1 00:12:46
- Shape Generator - Part 2 00:07:50
- Sheet Metal Enhancements 00:05:41
- Assembly And Presentation Enhancements
- Presentation Enhancements
- Drawing Enhancements 00:05:56
- Interoperability Enhancments
- Inventor Catalogue Preview 00:01:11
- Title: What's New in Inventor 2017
- Release date: April 2016
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781491958414