Take a detailed look at Ionic 3's new features and capabilities in this video by Ionic expert Chris Griffith. Designed for the beginning- to intermediate-level developer, the course explores improvements to the Ionic command-line interface (CLI), investigates the new lazy-loading system, and previews what's in store for Ionic Creator.
- Learn to use the new interactive features of the Ionic CLI
- Understand the workflow changes associated with the new Ionic CLI
- Master the Lazy Loading option for improved Ionic performance
- Find out about the upcoming changes to Ionic Creator
Chris Griffith is the UX lead at Nortek Security & Control, a mobile applications instructor at UC San Diego Extension, a writer for UX Magazine, and an Adobe Community Professional specializing inUX design and PhoneGap/Cordova. Chris authored the O'Reilly title Mobile App Development with Ionic 2 and is a frequent speaker at O'Reilly's Fluent conferences.
- Title: What’s New in Ionic 3 Framework
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491996874
You might also like
Learn Flutter and Dart to Build iOS and Android Apps (2023)
What makes Flutter the best framework to build mobile apps? With Flutter, you can build mobile …
Complete Git Guide: Understand and Master Git and GitHub
Complete with practical activities, this comprehensive Git and GitHub guide will help you understand how Git …
Microsoft Power BI - The Complete Masterclass [2023 EDITION]
Microsoft Power BI is an interactive data visualization software primarily focusing on business intelligence, part of …
React Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide