Take a detailed look at Ionic 3's new features and capabilities in this video by Ionic expert Chris Griffith. Designed for the beginning- to intermediate-level developer, the course explores improvements to the Ionic command-line interface (CLI), investigates the new lazy-loading system, and previews what's in store for Ionic Creator.
- Learn to use the new interactive features of the Ionic CLI
- Understand the workflow changes associated with the new Ionic CLI
- Master the Lazy Loading option for improved Ionic performance
- Find out about the upcoming changes to Ionic Creator
Chris Griffith is the UX lead at Nortek Security & Control, a mobile applications instructor at UC San Diego Extension, a writer for UX Magazine, and an Adobe Community Professional specializing inUX design and PhoneGap/Cordova. Chris authored the O'Reilly title Mobile App Development with Ionic 2 and is a frequent speaker at O'Reilly's Fluent conferences.
- Title: What’s New in Ionic 3 Framework
- Release date: August 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491996874
You might also like
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. There are plenty of tutorials …