The Pitbull of Personal Development® Takes on Damn Near Everything!
Larry Winget does not mince words, and in this latest addition to his straight-talking brand, one of the most iconic leaders of the personal development industry puts down in black and white, What's Wrong with Damn Near Everything!
If you think the world is a mess, you already have a lot in common with Larry. The genius and power of his simple approach to turning around the parts of your life that need it has transformed people and businesses all over the world. Now, in this wildly entertaining and informative diagnosis and prescription, he narrows down the singular virus sickening the four most influential aspects in our lives: the people around us, our education system, business, and government. The illness rotting them all out can be blamed on people ignoring their core values.
That's personal, and Larry goes there and then some, and that's why countless people have been converted into followers by watching him on television as he regularly appears on varied news programs and by buying enough of his books to put him on the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller lists. His shocking opinions and belly-laughing honesty all come unfiltered. If he offends you—good! You're engaged and really thinking about what's important to you. This single resource enables you to:
- Take real action to improve what's wrong with your business, family, and life.
- Get advice you can understand from a non-stop powerhouse coach.
What's Wrong with Damn Near Everything! tells you all the simple truths to troubleshooting everyday problems in life and business.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- This Is Another Larry Winget Book
- Chapter One: The Collapse of Core Values
Chapter Two: What's Wrong with People
- From Today's News
- People Cater to the Lowest Common Denominator
- Let's Keep Digging into This
- People Have Lowered Their Standards
- People Are Self-Absorbed
- People Either Can't, Don't, or Won't Manage Their Money
- Why Most People Believe They Don't Have Money
- Become Committed to Your Commitments
- People Are Either Too Gullible or Too Skeptical
- People Use Bad Grammar and Can't Spell
- People Let Their Emotions Rule Their Lives
- People Follow Their Dreams Instead of Going to Work
- Starting Your Own Business Is Not a Dream, It's a Nightmare
- Why Do Most Businesses Fail? Lack of Preparation
- People Are Entitled
- Entitlement Is the Enemy of Self-Reliance
- The Government Is Feeding Entitlement Mentality
- People Are Full of Excuses and Blame
- People Are Dishonest and Lack Integrity
- We Have Become Way Too Tolerant of Dishonesty
- People Are Mean
- Business Has Become Mean
- People Are Lazy
- People Are Disrespectful and Uncivil
- Respect and Racism, Sexism, Ageism, Wealthism, and Homophobia
- Respect Is Not Just about Respecting People
- People Are Offended By Damn Near Everything!
- Luckily Some People Are Speaking Up Against This Stupidity
- People Allow Technology to Rule Their Lives
- Chapter Three: What's Wrong with Business
- Chapter Four: What's Wrong with Education
- Chapter Five: What's Wrong with Our Government
- Chapter Six: The Big Question: Are We Able to Turn All This Around?
- About the Author
- End User License Agreement
- Title: What's Wrong with Damn Near Everything!
- Release date: July 2017
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119417026
You might also like
The Rules of Thinking
The Rules of Thinking
The Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Consumption and Consumer Studies
With entries detailing key concepts, persons, and approaches, The Wiley Blackwell Encyclopedia of Consumption and Consumer …
Developing Cybersecurity Programs and Policies, Third Edition
All the Knowledge You Need to Build Cybersecurity Programs and Policies That Work Clearly presents best …
CISSP For Dummies, 6th Edition
Secure your CISSP certification! If you’re a security professional seeking your CISSP certification, this book is …