SINNERS: 13 AMATEUR LAYOUT ERRORS
1. Things That Blink. Incessantly.Keep animated repetition to a minimum.
2. Warped PhotosKeep photographs proportionate.
3. Naked PhotosUse hairline rules to border photos that have ambiguous edges.
4. Bulky Borders & BoxesUse negative space to group or separate things. If you must use a border or box, choose an understated one.
5. Cheated MarginsBe generous with margins, including inset and offset for text and picture boxes.
6. Centering EverythingAvoid centered layouts.
7. 4 Corners & Clutter ...