The essential guide to building a culture of creativity and innovation throughout an organization
Your help is needed to crack an unsolved crime: creative thinking is critical for future fulfillment and survival, and yet it is now declining at an alarming rate. In this original mystery-style approach, you will have the opportunity to match your knowledge against that of the latest brain researchers, psychologists, and sociologists as you are taken on a humorous and often startling journey to discover why creativity is dying an untimely death. The '7 Rescue Strategies' then provide proven innovation solutions, from personal issues through to organizational imperatives. Authors Andrew and Gaia Grant have travelled the world for more than 25 years working with more than 20,000 international keynote and workshop participants in more than 30 countries at all levels.
With a fascinating forensic approach, revealing carefully researched facts and anecdotal insights, this is a compelling modern tale. And there is a final twist that will leave you wondering.... Can we really live happily ever after?
Table of contents
- Table of Contents
- Title Page
Part I: Who killed creativity?
- Chapter 1: Investigating the crime scene
- Chapter 2: Who killed creativity, and with what weapons?
- Chapter 3: Where has creativity died?
- Chapter 4: Why save creativity?
Part II: â¦ And how can we get it back?
- Chapter 5: The forensic lab report
- Chapter 6: How can creativity be saved?
- Chapter 7: Where can creativity be revived?
Chapter 8: And they lived happily ever after â¦ or did they?
- Can the killers be redeemed â¦ and are the rescuers squeaky clean?
- The yin and yang of creativity
- Playing with fire and other disruptive innovations
- Innovate or die - the commercial and social consequences of regeneration
- Change is inevitable, so scale the slopes constructively
- Why the Mexico rubbish dump dwellers might just save the planet
- Chapter 9: The rescue plan in action
- Title: Who Killed Creativity?: ...And How Do We Get It Back?
- Release date: June 2012
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118232521
You might also like
The Awakening Course: The Secret to Solving All Problems
Awaken to what's possible in your life with a complete mind, body, and spiritual transformation-based on …
Developing Management Skills, Ninth Edition
In its Ninth Edition, has become the standard in hands-on management learning. Designed for students of …
There is considerably more skill in the IT and security communities than is reflected in the …
The Future-Proof Workplace
Face the future on the crest of the wave while the rest are pulled under The …