Can you clearly articulate the business impact of the dollars you spend on data and data technology? Who "owns" data strategy in your organization? Does your approach to data consider all the data available to your business? If you're not rock solid certain on the best answers to these questions, you need a modern data strategy. This video details what modern data strategies are and why successful businesses create them.
- Explore the power in truly knowing the business impacts of your data and technology investments
- Understand why you must shift your focus from the operational aspects of data to data outcomes
- Learn why all top business team members–and not just techies–should form your data strategy
- Title: Why You Need A Data Strategy
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491980156
You might also like
Software Engineering at Google
Today, software engineers need to know not only how to program effectively but also how to …
Strata Data Conference 2019 - San Francisco, California
Thousands of the data scientists, analysts, engineers, developers, and executives converged at the Strata Data Conference …
Dominated by streaming data and events, the next generation of software development optimizes not only how …
Designing Data-Intensive Applications
Data is at the center of many challenges in system design today. Difficult issues need to …