Can you clearly articulate the business impact of the dollars you spend on data and data technology? Who "owns" data strategy in your organization? Does your approach to data consider all the data available to your business? If you're not rock solid certain on the best answers to these questions, you need a modern data strategy. This video details what modern data strategies are and why successful businesses create them.
- Explore the power in truly knowing the business impacts of your data and technology investments
- Understand why you must shift your focus from the operational aspects of data to data outcomes
- Learn why all top business team members–and not just techies–should form your data strategy
- Title: Why You Need A Data Strategy
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491980156
You might also like
Devising a Modern Data Strategy
"How do you know your strategy is successful?" may sound like a trite question, but unless …
Becoming a Data-Driven Business
A powerful data-driven enterprise organizes itself around the ability to create value quickly. Becoming such an …
The definitive best-practices guide to enterprise data-management strategy. You can no longer manage enterprise data "piecemeal." …
A well thought out, fit-for-purpose data strategy is vital to modern data-driven businesses. This book is …