A Complete Guide to Hacking WiFi (WEP, WPA, and WPA2) Wireless Security and How to Exploit (Pentest) Their Vulnerabilities!
About This Video
- Great course. Step by step instructions.
- Good quality audio and video lectures.
- Easy to understand instructor - he explains everything in detail.
This course includes an overview of the various types of wireless (802.11) networks, available encryption security systems (WEP, WPA, and WPA2), and how to use open-source tools to hack and crack these vulnerable wireless (WiFi) networks. Since their introduction in 1999, wireless networks have been rapidly expanding in their usage and availability. Unfortunately, many people believe these wireless networks are designed as a secure solution for sharing data, but this is rarely the case. In this course, you will gain a deeper understanding of the WEP, WPA, and WPA2 wireless security protocols, and how to exploit their vulnerabilities in order to gain access to any wireless network during a penetration test. You will use this information to increase the security of your networks and to implement a better defensive security posture to prevent an attacker from accessing your networks.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Welcome to Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network Hacking
- Chapter 2 : Configuring Wi-Fi Hacking Tools
- Chapter 3 : Setting Up Your Wireless Access Points
Chapter 4 : Wireless Networking Concepts
- Types of Wireless Networks 00:03:39
- Concealing Your MAC Address 00:02:37
- Changing Your MAC Address to Impersonate Other Users 00:04:16
- What is Promiscuous Mode? 00:01:28
- Setting Up Promiscuous Mode (1st Method) 00:04:11
- Setting Up Promiscuous Mode (2nd Method) 00:01:11
- Introduction to Airodump-ng 00:02:29
- Gathering Wireless (Wi-Fi) Information with Airodump-ng 00:05:24
- Chapter 5 : Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
- Chapter 6 : Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Chapter 7 : Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Chapter 8 : Conclusion
- Title: WiFi Hacking: Wireless Penetration Testing for Beginners
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789530193