8+ Hours of Video Instruction
More than 8 hours of video instruction to help you configure and secure Windows 10 devices in the enterprise. Also prepare for Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows 10 Devices, one of the exams required to achieve the MCSA: Windows 10 certification.
This engaging, self-paced instructional video course demonstrates various aspects of configuring Windows 10 devices. You learn methods and technologies that help you develop device management policies, mitigate data loss, manage applications, and improve security of Windows 10 and integrated Azure features.
If you’re planning to take Exam 70-698: Installing and Configuring Windows 10, this video course covers the exam objective domains published by Microsoft in a logical way for learning the technology and preparing for the exam.
Throughout each lesson, IT trainer and technical author Andrew Warren describes key concepts and puts them into action with demonstrations and real-world scenarios. You can follow along by building a test lab using virtual machines.
Learn How To* Manage identity
* Plan desktop and device deployment
* Plan and implement a Microsoft 365 solution
* Configure network settings
* Configure storage
* Manage data access and protection
* Manage remote access
* Manage apps
* Configure Hyper-V
* Manage updates and recovery
Who Should Take This Course
* IT professionals who administer, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows devices
* IT professionals who want to explore new and updated features in Windows 10
* Windows 10 administrators preparing for MCSA Exam 70-697
* Foundational IT skills
* Basic understanding of and experience with Windows networking
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune fundamentals
About Pearson Video Training
Pearson publishes expert-led video tutorials covering a wide selection of technology topics designed to teach you the skills you need to succeed. These professional and personal technology videos feature world-leading author instructors published by your trusted technology brands: Addison-Wesley, Cisco Press, Pearson IT Certification, Prentice Hall, Sams, and Que. Topics include IT Certification, Network Security, Cisco Technology, Programming, Web Development, Mobile Development, and more. Learn more about Pearson Video training at http://www.informit.com/video.
Video Lessons are available for download for offline viewing within the streaming format. Look for the green arrow in each lesson.
Table of Contents
- Lesson 1: Supporting Microsoft Store and Cloud Apps
- Lesson 2: Managing Identity
- Lesson 3: Planning Desktop and Device Deployment
- Lesson 4: Configuring Network Settings
Lesson 5: Planning and Implementing a Microsoft 365 Solution
- Learning objectives 00:02:02
- 5.1 Support Mobile Devices 00:09:28
- 5.2 Deploy Software Updates with Intune 00:09:52
- 5.3 Manage Devices with Microsoft 365 Solution–Part 1 00:08:56
- 5.4 Manage Devices with Microsoft 365 Solution–Part 2 00:11:39
- 5.5 Implement Work Folders 00:08:22
- 5.6 Configure Information Protection 00:09:13
- Lesson 6: Configuring Storage
- Lesson 7: Managing Data Access and Protection
- Lesson 8: Managing Remote Access
- Lesson 9: Managing Apps
- Lesson 10: Configuring Hyper-V
- Lesson 11: Managing Updates and Recovery
- Summary 00:03:25
- Title: Windows 10 Exam 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices LiveLessons
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Pearson IT Certification
- ISBN: 9780135235751