18. Printing, Scanning, and Faxing in Windows 8
In This Chapter
• Setting Up Your Printer and Scanner
• Configuring Your Fax Software and Your Modem
• Sending and Receiving Faxes
• Printing from the Desktop and from the Start Screen
Many beginning Windows 8 users struggle with scanning pictures and documents and with faxing. And because so many people take advantage of the incredible pricing to get all-in-one devices that include a printer, scanner, and fax machine, printing can be a struggle for some, too. In this chapter, you learn how to set up each of the three devices and how make one of the all-in-one devices work. You also learn how to easily print from Windows 8, how to scan and receive faxes, and how to scan whatever you need to.