Chapter 23. Integrating System Center Operations Manager 2007 with Windows Server 2008
In This Chapter
- Explaining How OpsMgr Works
- Outlining OpsMgr Architecture
- Understanding How to Use OpsMgr
- Understanding OpsMgr Component Requirements
- Understanding Advanced OpsMgr Concepts
- Securing OpsMgr
System Center Operations Manager (OpsMgr) 2007 provides the best-of-breed approach to monitoring and managing Windows Server 2008 within the environment. OpsMgr helps to identify specific environmental conditions before they evolve into problems through the use of monitoring and alerting components.
OpsMgr provides a timely view of important Windows 2008 conditions and intelligently links problems to knowledge provided within the monitoring rules. Critical ...