To test the DirectAccess functionality, the WS3 computer will be added to the Remote Access computer group. This applies the DirectAccess client group policy, DirectAccess Client Settings, to the members of the group.
To add WS1 to the DirectAccess client computers security group, complete the following steps:
1. On the DC1 domain controller, launch Server Manager.
2. Select Tools, Active Directory Users and Computers, the domain companyabc.com, and select the container Users.
3. Right-click the group Remote Access Computers and select Properties.
4. Select the Members tab, and then click the Add button.
5. In the Select Users, Contacts, Computers, or Groups dialog box, click Object Types, check Computers, and click OK.