To change the server name as in Figure 4.28, take the following steps:
- In the Properties section, click the highlighted default computer name.
- In the System Properties window, click the Change button.
- In the Computer Name/Domain Changes window, delete the existing computer name and provide the name for your server, and then click OK:
- Click OK to confirm that you will restart your server to apply these changes.
- In the System Properties window, click the Close button.
- In the Microsoft Windows dialog box, click Restart Now.
Now let's learn how to join the server to a domain. ...