MEET THE CLIENTPRE-SUBMISSION
1. Why it’s vital to meet each client decision-maker pre-submission.
2. How to prepare your meetings with them.
3. What to take to those meetings and how to behave in them.
4. Planning the bid document based on what you learn in those meetings.
5. How to share that learning with all the document contributors.
Y ou’ve pre-qualified the opportunity, decided to bid and chosen your likely team. It’s all systems go. But don’t start writing yet.
First, you’ve got to fully understand what the client needs and wants, and what they don’t want. It’s a sad truth that most ITTs/RFPs won’t give you that information, at least not in the detail and nuance that you need to tailor your response. ...